1) This site is an e-commerce shopping site and no other use of this site is permitted. This site may only be used for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site or using it to obtain products not properly ordered and fully paid for. Users may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this site in any way or send unsolicited email messages (spam) to or through this site or otherwise harass the site owner, provider, or other users.
2) All information posted on this site is intended for the US market only and will be interpreted under and governed solely by US law. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site is intended for viewing within the United States only, and will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. This site may contain references or cross references to Subaru products and services that are not available in every country. The vehicles and equipment depicted are manufactured to comply with US specifications. Products on this site are subject to availability.
3) This site (including, without limitation, all content, software, functions, services, materials and information made available or described on this site or accessed by means thereof), and any marketing or promotional activities or any other item or service provided via this site ("ancillary service"), is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. Use of this site and any ancillary service is at your own risk. Neither Subaru of America, Inc. nor any of its officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, as to the operation or use of this site.
4) Although our customer-service representatives endeavor to provide you with appropriate advice and suggestions, no such advice or suggestions, whether given orally or in writing, will create any warranty of any kind.
5) Although we intend that information contained on this site, including, without limitation, product descriptions and prices, be current, accurate, complete, and reliable, we make no warranty or representation that this is or will be the case with respect to any such information, and assume no liability if this is not the case. Any typographical, photographic, or other error in any information contained on this site, including, without limitation, any product description, price, or the terms of offer of a product, is subject to correction and verification by us. In the event that a product described on this site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition in accordance with our return policy.
6) By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or copyright contained on this site is owned or licensed by Subaru of America, Inc. and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Subaru of America, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Subaru of America, Inc. or its parent or affiliated companies or are used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
7) You will receive a username and password when you register and subscribe to Subaru technical information site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username or password. Given a valid username and password, access to Subaru technical information site is limited to one user at a time.
8) Access to this web site is monitored. The urls of the machine originating the request, and the time of the request, are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this web site constitutes consent to such monitoring. This web site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third party vendor failures. Subaru of America cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
9) Refunds for Subscription downloads will only be given if no documents have been downloaded.